Zamboni Ice Resurfacer Sales and Service
We are the upper Midwest authorized parts and service distributor for the Zamboni® Company. If you need repairs, annual maintenance or a rebuilt or refurbished used Zamboni ice resurfacer, R&R can meet your needs.
Our experienced, qualified technicians can handle all of your repair issues. With a fully stocked service van, we are able to service your equipment at our place or yours. 24-hour service is also available if needed. We have a well-stocked parts room, allowing us to provide same-day shipping on most items. Ice resurfacer blade sharpening is also available.
Annual Maintenance Plan
Annual preventive maintenance should be performed on every type of Zamboni® ice resurfacer to insure proper safety, operation, and reliability. Proper maintenance will help in the machines ability to make more attractive ice, which will help sell ice time, reduce costly down time and service calls for upcoming ice season. Our maintenance plan covers inspection, replacement and tune-ups. See the maintenance plan details below.
Refurbished Zamboni Ice Resurfacers for Sale
We sell rebuilt or refurbished used Zamboni ice resurfacers. Get a major cost savings with a machine restored to excellent running condition. Availability varies. Call and let us know if you’re interested in a machine and we’ll let you know when the next one will be available. 1-800-729-7465.
Once a year we offer a two day in-depth seminar covering preventative maintenance and basic repairs of the various types of Zambonis. Ice installation, painting and maintenance are also discussed, including tips on keeping your ice looking good all year. 2019’s seminar will be held August 7th and 8th. Details and registration: 2019 Maintenance Seminar Invitation (PDF).
We also offer painting seminars at your location. Click for details on painting seminars.
Maintenance Plan Details
- Inspect conditioner for wear in critical areas
- Exhaust emission test and adjust
- Check charging system, check battery condition (load test), clean battery cable connections
- Visually inspect differential ring and pinion gears for wear or damage
- Remove and inspect front and rear drive axles for wear, inspect front drive axle joints for wear
- Inspect tires for worn / missing studs or visible damage to tire casing
- Inspect transfer case, gear box, and hydraulic cylinders for seepage
- Test hydraulic pumps for proper flow and pressure
- Remove hydro pump, inspect drive plate and pump shaft for wear or damage
- Remove hydro drive motor, inspect motor for worn shaft, inspect gear box for worn input gear (500-546)
- (552 only) Capacity test battery system, acid adjustment is additional if required
- (552 only) Inspect traction motor and hydraulic pump brushes for wear
- Install new safety decals where needed, replace snow shield if needed (shield extra charge if needed)
- Replace vertical and horizontal conveyor bearings, inspect conveyors for visual damage and straightness
- Replace all replaceable lift arm bolts and bushings, check lift arm for wear and straightness
- Replace / or supply new spreader towel and squeegee
- Replace LP fuel regulator, inspect LP fuel lock off and rebuild if required. (Parts extra) All models except the 540, 545, and 546.
- Check oxygen sensor for proper operation on units so equipped. Replace if needed. (Part extra)
- Inspect, clean, and repack front and rear wheel bearings, replace bearings when needed. (Parts additional)
- Replace hydraulic filters, remove and clean washable filters
- Remove hydraulic filter, and reinstall hydraulic fluid, replace if needed (fluid additional)
- Engine tune-up; includes compression test, air filter, plugs, points (if used), cap, and rotor. (Any additional tune-up parts are extra).
- Change engine oil and filter
- Lube all chassis grease zerks with factory recommended grease
- Change fluid in differentials and gear box with factory recommended fluid
- Inflate tires to recommended specifications (Zamboni Co specs)
2019 Program Price for Model 552 Electric is $3,950.00
2017 Program Price for Fuel Powered Machines is $4,350.00
(Does not include transportation)
Call 1-800-729-7465 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment and to make arrangements for transportation.